hi am i pregnant or not? need to know

hi am i pregnant or not? need to know pls Hi im late on my period and im always on time.i was last on my period 8th of january for 5 days.i did a test sunday and this morning and it says that im not pregnant.since last week i been feeling sick and weeing alot more and i notice that im dischargering more and its white.and i feel fine in myself could i be pregnant or not?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Delayed period can also occur due to stress or anxiety.. It can be due to infections too.. If your have had unprotected sex recently, then pregnancy or infection is likely.. Repeat the pregnancy test . If the discharge is more, then consult your doctor to make sure it is not a sign of infection...