heartburn or angina??

yesterday I was playing Halo 3 after I ate dinner, I was getting a bit aggravated and then I suddenly felt lightheaded, I felt a bit flushed, and the area around my diaphgram felt like it had a bit more pressure. I felt no pains in my shoulders or extremities, I did kinda feel like my heart beat was a bit faster. Had no difficulties breathing but shifting around different positions altered the way I felt. I ve never felt hearburn before so I m not sure if this is it. Does this seem liek heartburn, angina, or something else that I might be overlooking?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
It's really hard to say. Angina can present itself in many different ways. It sounds like it could be heartburn or even chest wall pain. Angina is usually not positional in nature. People that have chest wall pain are usually given an NSAID (Motrin or Advil) to see if that relieves the pain. You can try an antiacid (Prevacid) to see if that relieves the pain. If you have pain with exertional activities that goes away when you rest, this is more concerning for heart pain. Do you have risk factors for heart disease? Age? Smoker? Hypertention? Are you diabetic? Family history of heart problems? Those are all questions your doctor will want to know if you are concerned it could be your heart. Otherwise, I'd mention to your doctor next time you are in for a physical (unless this is something that keeps recurring, then I'd make an appointment sooner.) And get a baseline EKG. Hope this helps!