head ache and eyes burn.

hi i have left eye -9 , and right eye -10, and both eyes cylindrical power is -1.5. actually last 2 years back my cylindrical power was 2. its decresing or eye check up problem. before 1 week onwards i feel so much head ache and eyes burning. what is the cylindrical power. its decresing or not plz tell me
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
chances are that there is a change in your power.get the glasses checked first then go into other causes of the problem.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Worsening of visual acquity may be a possibility.. Get the vision test done to confirm.. If your vision is stable then the other causes of headache has to be considered..