having polycystic ovarues, being treated for infertility, tingling pain in the breast and lower abdomen, dizzyness, feeling like nose bleeding. Reason?

Hello I was told that I have a multiple of cyst on my ovaries and me doctor proscribe me medicine to curve my apetite so I could lose weight. I did lose weight and that s when he put me on medicine for infertility because I wanted to become pregant and he said it would be hard for me since I had cyst. Been taking the medicibne as directed but for the last couple of days my breast had like a tingling pain and pain and the lower part of my stomach period was suppose to come on today but I haven t seen anything and earlier today I was really dizzy and nose felt like it was gonna bleef and felt like I was gonna pass out what s going on
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer