have excessive facial hair, using Betnovate N, stopping it causes acne, redness. Cure?

Hi, I'm a 39 year asian female, i have excessive facial hair, which I have recently started to shave. I have been using Betnovate N Cream as a topical agent to reduce any irritation when I was previously using a facial hair removing cream. I have noticed that when I don't use Betnovate N cream, irrespective of using a facial hair remover, I break out into acne and redness...What is the cure for this? Also, I have ugly scars on my face sue to epilating/ shaving which are can I get rid of them?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013