have dehydration with panic attack. Got white patches on hand. Will these go away?

Hi, So today in church I think I might have a) been dehydrated or b) had a panic attack. I drank coffee on an empty stomach during class-it was only one cup. My diet has been really weird lately because no one has been home. I started trembling in church, couldnt breathe right, and I was freezing cold and my hands were white with blotches all over them. After a long nap, the symptoms went away. But now I m sweating like crazy and my stomach seems to be upset. I m not sure what to take from this.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013