hard lump between eyebrows, perifolliculitis,crawling bugs sensation.

Hi, I have this lump between my eyebrows, and it has been there for 6 months. It started out looking like a large blister , but it was hard and no fluid . It got infected and was diagnosed as a strep or staff infection. I got a shot and pills of antibiotics . The infection went away, but the bump is still there, then it started to spread over my left eyebrow, and it felt as though there were bugs crawling inside. I went to other docs, and each time it was diagnosed as something different. Some of them gave me steroids, and they didn t help. I had a biopsy done, and they called it perifoliculites, and not cancer . Well I got it to go down with hot compresses and aloe vera jelly, but it is back to the same lump between my eyebrows. I don t feel the crawling feeling as often as I used to. I don t think that I have the perifoliculites, but haven t gotten any satisfaction from all the docs I have gone to, and everyone of them wants to give me different drugs. In fact some of those steroids made me extremely sick. What to do now?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012