hallucinating

my grandpa is hallucinating to wear the walls in his house are changing color flowers appear on them, and some furniture will dissapear and be replaced with trees, is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

yeah he is suffering from hallucinations of the old age, to ease his sufferings he needs treatment kindly take him to a doctor preferably to a psychatrist.

My uncle did they didnt even do a cat scan for him they just sent him home without doing a thing, which really upsetted me  i mean a guy whos hallucinating who is almost 90 they shouldve done something for him