got off depo shot, have abnormal weight gain, advised yasmin. How long will it take to improve hormonal balance with yasmin?

hi i was on depo shot for 9 month , now iam off the shot for a bout 2 month and i only got 1 period about 9 days , ive checkd my hormones all was normal fsh , lh , estridol , but progestron was very low , my doctore have change me to yasmin tablet , because of abnormal weight gaion , but i didnt get it because iam planning to get preognant , pleas wht is my chance to gain my fertility in such case as long now i have mucus white disharges ? and if i got yasmin after depo can i gaon my hormonal balance sooner ? thank you lolo
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer