fever after 6 days of exposure, please advise me

hi i had unprotected frottage [no insertion] with a sex worker of unknown status. i think her vaginal fluids must have touched against the tip of my penis.

After 6 days i started having fever [max 99.4] with throat infection and general weakness and fatigue headache which lasted for 10 days. I am also having a slight bruise on the skin on shaft of my penis which does not pain much and currently having joint pains after 20 days of exposure.

I got tested my P24 after 14 days of exposure which have come out to be negative. All other blood tests and urine tests are ok

Please advise on my status.

Asked On : Sun, 9 May 2010