fertyl super 100 mg dosage for periodic problem

hello, i have been advised to take fertyl super 100 mg from starting from day 2 of my period till the day 10. is it correct ? my age is 32.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Fertyl super 100 is clomiphene citrate 100 mg tablet and dosage schedule given to you is extended clomiphene citrate regimen . Extended clomiphene citrate regimen is therapy for the management of clomiphene-resistant women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). The extended clomiphene citrate regimen result in modest ovulation and pregnancy rates with no side effects. This therapy seems to offer economic, efficacy and safety advantages and it is worth undergoing before starting more expensive or sophisticated alternatives. So your doctor is trying best for you, going step by step. Keep faith and keep trying . All the very best. Take care.