fainting, History of seizure. Taking nsaids. Could the nsaids be causing an allergic reaction?

Hello, I had a seizure last Monday. I have had several in my past. But most recently I noticed that when I take (nsaids) I get light headed and feel like I'm going to fall into a seizure. Last Monday I took a nsaid and shortly after had a 20 second seizure. I only know that because my boyfriend saw it and caught me as I began to fall. Could the nsaids be causing an allergic reaction and be putting me at risk for a seizure?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013