fainted face down, headache at the lower side of the head, flank pain on the iabetesright side, no BP, diabetes, low HB level. What could this be?

started working out 3-4 mths ago have lost 30lbs, this day I felt really sluggish so I decided to walk instead of jog. After my walk 2-3 miles when to pick my son up and while talking to coach I fainted. Falling face down on my face, I now have this headache/pressure feeling on the back lower side of the head and neck . This feeling is also above my right eye. I am also having rt side flank pain. I have always had good health, no high BP , Diabetes ect but I do OFTEN have low blood iron levels.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012