extra hair of 2 years old girl

my daughter is 2 years old we facing a her forhead hairs /arms /legs .what can i do remove for her extra hair
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010
Thanks for query and welcome to HCM.,
Extra hair present in the foetus called LANUGO.....Hairs..
About 34 to 36 weeks of gestational age, it is shed and replaced by ...
VELLUS Hairs...Some times Lanug hairs persists on the skin..
After birth and few years after indicates...1) Premature birth..,
2) Remnant of our Ancestry..,
So don't worry about this wait for some more years(upto 6 Yrs)..,
Even if persists then think cool and wait ..thanks..,
  Anonymous's Response

I am sure she does not have any problem with extra hair. and moreover she is too small for her age to consider all this...wait till she grows up,most babies tend to lose the body hair to some extent as they grow up.

General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
since she is only 2 years old you do not have to worry. Avoid cosmetic or any procedure as this could be due to a genetic pattern usually. Very rarely it is due to some defect. And since she is too young wait for a year more or two, usually would regress. I would advise you to consult a pediatrician if she has problems due to this like lice infection etc . I hope i have answered your query. Take care