experencing some sinus pain and headaches. Can surgery fix it?

Hi I just had a ct scan and mra scan of the brain. I was experencing some sinus pain and headaches. These are my results : Tortuos and dilated supraglenoid segment of the right internal cartoid artery. The origen of the right middle cerebral artery is very tortuous giving abnormal appearance of the recent post contrast ct scan of the brain. Absent A1 and A1 segments of the right internal cartoid artery. Right Anterior Cerebral Artery has a direct origin on the left side. No aneurysm is identified. Probable small posterior arachnoid cyst. I am being sent to a neurosurgeon . I am 26 year old male. I am scarred out of my wits. Is this serious? Do I have to have surgery? Can surgery fix it? Will this condition shorten my life? Do you think there will be complications in the future? Was I born this way? Please Help!!!
Asked On : Wed, 8 Dec 2010