do guys you know get grossed out?

ok, so theres nothing that ticks me off more than guys getting grossed out about periods. we have to go through all this crap and for them to be grossed out... urg! i know all guys are not like this, but i just wanted to take a poll thing if guys you know get grossed out by it, or if you re a guy, do you get grossed out?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Cubbie does get a thumbs up....but as for you're actual question: It doesn't gross me out, but it's not my favorite thing to talk about whilst reference the "lady parts". Does your BF talk about teh size of his poop, cause for us guys that's like our periods, except we are proud of them...and sometimes show them off.