difficulty in conceiving, HSG showed terminal hydrosalpinx on the fallopian tube with delayed spill. Treatment?

Hi, I am married for 2.6 years now and I am not conceiving a child. I went for a medical check up and the doctor told me to do a HSG the report is as follows:- The uterine cavity is normal, both tube outlined rapidly.Terminal hydrosalpinx is seen on the left fallopian tube with delayed spill from a ? pinpoint ostium. The right fallopian tube is normal with delayed scanty spill. Will i be able to conceive naturally? And what do i need to do?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012