difficulty in child bearing, semen analysis showed azoospermia, sonography showed hipoeco lump on testis. Is it a sign of cancer?

I am 41 years old , I have 8 years old daughter .our try to getting another child has been failed . my semen analyse shows I dont have any sperm and I am azo spermia.hormone analysis is :Prolactin:12 micIU/ml , Testosterone : 8.5 ng/ml L.H 9.9 mlu/ml and F.S.H : 29.1 mlu/ml . my doctor told me that my testis don t produce any Sperm mostly because of very high F.S.H indication , I had consumed colormophine pill for two weeks before test . my doctor told me this drug(coloromophine ) is only affected if it had been consumed for one years ago. he advised me for test of beta HCG and A.F.P because my sonographic showed a hipoeco lump on my right testis(10*13 mm) , I am waitting for their result but am so worry to getting cancer now
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012