depression for the last 10 years

I've been coping with depression for the last 10 years of my life (I'm now 20). 

I had a baby boy 2 years ago and i've lived in a one bed flat just the two of us for 18months now.  Recently (maybe a year!) i've been thinking sexual/dirty things about people and talking to myself.  I think this has something to do with my depression but other people i've mentioned this too seem to think its more that that.

Please help.

Asked On : Tue, 17 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response

99% u r having OCD , u may consult a good psychiatrist , its very cureble now a days.

Anonymous's Response

You need help from psychologist/psychiatrist. You need to take medicines for your depression. Ask your doctor for them.