darker pee, blood in urine, low wbc, Have ulcerative collitis and endometriocis. Why blood in urine?

I am having pain I kidney area darker pee more yellow and abdomen. They tested my pee and it came ba ck blood in urine and low white blood cell count. Sent me to urolgist he did ultrasound not vaginal just outside. It came back ok. So I called my gyno back and they are going to do a hysterectomy. Also have ulcerative collitis and endometriocis. Still curious why blood in urine pain in kidneys dehydrated all the time and get shakey if don't eat for like eight or so hours and bitchy
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013