cramping in lower groin area. What should be done?

I have been having some cramping in my lower groin area. It hurts to sit down, have a BM, stand and walk. I have noticed that lately I have also had to urinate quit a bit. I am a woman. I had a hysterectomy two years ago, but still have my ovaries. I have been having normal BM s lately and really have never been constipated. The pain is in my rectal and above my pubic hair when I bear down. So strange.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Thanks for your query, Massage the injured groin to encourage blood flow and to loosen the muscle.
Take time off from exercise, especially from high-impact exercise, to rest the adductor muscle between workouts.
A groin injury occurs when the adductor muscle — the muscle that runs along the inner thigh — is strained or is pulled. These injuries are common in sports when fast running and a quick change of direction and speed are used.
A groin strain or tear in the groin muscle is diagnosed in 3 degrees. If you suffer a first degree groin strain, a minimal number of adductor muscle fibers s are torn. Second degree strains are compromised of more torn muscle fibers, while a third degree tear — the worst type of groin injury — indicates that all of the fibers in the muscle have been torn.
Be careful not to get in accidents. Regards, Dr.Sharmila