continual sinus, staph infection, headache, back pains, laziness, white pus on tonsils, argentyn,

I have continual sinus problems. I have had several sinus operations and finished up with Staph infection after the last one but I still feel the same nothing has changed. I feel lousy most of the time, i.e. middle of my back hurts, head hurts with yellow pus coming from the nose . Cheeks hurt, head hurts when I lower it. I now have continous white pus on the tonsils which never goes away. Today I feel really foggy and clogged up and shaky again. I am trying to treat myself now with Argentyn 23 and sinus pax as i get no further with the doctors. The argentyn is too expensive to keep buying in this way as it isn t available on prescription. I would appreiciate it if you have any further advice you could offer? Tried almost everything now.....unless it is something to do with the tonsils.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012