child with bil hydronephrosis. One kidney retains fluid. Bladder muscle thicker. long term effect of a thickeing bladder wall? Child with bil hydronephrosis. Bladder muscle thicker. Long-term effect of a thickening bladder wall?

my 13 yr old son has bil hydronephrosis . 3.5 years ago had bil pyloplasty s. one kidney continues to retain fluid at a contant. (remains hydronephrotic) as well as the other kidney, just not as bad. had yet another follow up today in chicago and was told his bladder muscle was was actually getting thicker, and the kidneys still remained the same as before! not worse, not better. what is the long term effect of a thickeing bladder wall?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012