child having soreness on buttocks, not constipated, take De-worms medicine, used cold flannel. What could be the cause?

Hi,my four year old is crying and crying saying he has a sore bottom.I have treated him for worms before,not sure he even had them,but had a sore bottom,he s not constipated,he did a motion an hour a go and I v managed to get some to take to a doctor .we put a cold flannel on his bottom that worked for bsck to crying.I wonder if something he has eaten is causeing him pain in his bottom. any suggestions.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012