chest tightness, fatigue, unwell, feverish, tired, have 2 cats.

for 2 months now I have had chest tightness which feels more like a pressure or heaviness accompanied by fatigue and general feeling of being unwell. However some days I feel more or less normal and then I have periods of feeling unwell with these symptoms that can last for just a couple or hours or a couple of days. I initially thought it was a recurrance of asthma symptoms which I haven t had for many years, but we got 2 cats in January. But it doesn t feel like wheeziness and the asthma medication doesn t make any difference. Some days I feel a bit feverish and very tired. This is now starting to impact on my work and personal life and wondered if anyone could suggest a cause and or solution, thank you,
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012