chest pain. sometimes the pain feels as if some one is pinching me in the muscle, or sticking needles in my chest

for the last few days...ive been having chest pain around my heart and sometimes it reaches bellow left arm pit accompanied by radiating pain to my left arm and hand. to some, those seem as classic symptoms of ANGINA , however, ive had this pain earlier this year and went to two different doctors...took blood tests, cardian enzymes,,,, ive done it all. and both doctors thought there was nothing to worry about. all results came out perfect! but this annoyes me so much. i feel it mostly in the pictoralis muscle....especially when i stand up, move my arm...also i find it difficult to breath . am quite young 29 y.o. what could that be???? i also suffer from anxiety and ive been stressed out graduate degree PLUS work. in addition, i worry too much.i get paranoid :) and i think the worse!!! during medical school ( 1998 dropped out) when i got the blood test results (for addmission) , i was convinced i had AIDS looooool thanks guy sometimes the pain feels as if some one is pinching me in the muscle! or sticking needles in my chest.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009