chat window crashed.. need help with Pimple like formation between my shaft and scrotum

chat window crashed.. need help with "pimple" on penis between shaft and scrotum/pubic regin OK. So I just wasted 19 bucks so I thought I would go this route. I need help. Got a small pimple like formation between my shaft and scrotum, right side. Does not itch. Does not hurt. I popped it and a small bit of pus, and blood came out. It still does not hurt. I am extremely concerned about herpes, and need an informed opinion. Please help ASAP.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010