can urine travel to your heart and brain?if you contiinously hold your urine?

it does feel that since ive been holding my urine a lot since october, there were pains and discmfort happen to me. Right now i feel discomfort in my chest area and on my brain and i have a hard time breathing. I told my urologists bout i think my urine goes up to my brain, and he did nothing to me. I think my urine is already traveling in my body now. No one seems to know how to help me. after holding the urine for months now, i ve noticed that there is a pressure on my my back that went to my neck to my head. and that gave me a huge headache. and some sinuses too. and now the pain went to my back and some where in my lungs cause i have a hard time breathing three nights now. and the other night, i have a cold pain in my upper chest area.somewhere in my heart.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009