can tension affect pregnancy ?

hello doctor ,i am 12wks pregnant nw.due to some family issues i had undrgone heavy tensions in my 9th,10th,11th week(1 or 2 days each).wat i want to knw is that will this effect growth of my baby or cause any abnormalities or any problem?pls let me knw.i want ths baby.this is my 1st pregnancy .
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You need to relax. Pregnancy can be a beautiful experience provided you find peace. You can do whatever possible to help prevent the problems. Do deep breathing exercises, Yoga and Pranayam to help reduce the stress. There won't be any damage to the baby, but keep your Blood pressure monitored. You will do fine. Eat plenty of vegetables to help bowels. Drink enough water. Ge for your regular checkups. Am sure you will do fine if you follow the routine. GOOD LUCK !!!!
  Anonymous's Response
thank you very much doctor