can people with TOF lead a normal life?

I heard my sister had a female baby with tetraology of fallot in which the heart is reversed. can people with TOF lead a normal life?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Oct 2009

hii im 23 years old young man and i have tof and my doctor recomended

me to go for sugery , i have this tof since i was born me and my brother was twin and his has a normal life besides than me, and i want to ask what chance that i have when i go for this sugery, cause i have having cyanotic spell in march 2009

pls let me know cause im so scared right now...

The name says it has four things but what are those four things, I should know from the internet.
Tetralogy of fallot is a most common disorder..heart disease..this is a medical emergency my kid did not survive for more than 2 years inspite of good medical care...
  Anonymous's Response

There are people who have survived having this disease. But if there is other complicationms with that then it is difficult