can i take follic tablet on pregnancy ?

Hi Doctor am 25yrs old female and we trying for a baby and am taking fol wise capsule by doctor consultant from passed 15 days. and this time i have not got my period because ma date was on 1st still i have not got ma period so do i have chances of getting pregnant . And can i continue the same taking the same because ma husband will not be there in station from today onwards for 4 months
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
If your periods were regular in the past, then any missed period needs to be tested for pregnancy, particularly after 7 to 10 days. Folvite can be continued even in your husband's absence.