<br><br><br><br>Hit head, have sensation of head spinning and headache at back of head. What it could be?<br>

I got into a fight in which I got pushed down and hit my head everything turned white for a moment and now I am having the sensation of my head spinning and I m gettin localized headaches on the back I my head and still see white spots when I move my head back or move to fast I do not believe I was knocked out and I remember most of what happened before and after the knock to my head what coul this be and should I be worried
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013