<br><br><br><br>Child having constant runny nose, advised to immunise. Opinion?<br>

My 5 year old son has a constant runny nose . He has had allergy tests which show he is alergic to Dust Mites, Cats, Dogs and Theador grass. From time to time he suffers from a really bad cough but currently it is only the constant runny nose. He responds very well to Betnesol but I m concerned about using it. I normally use it for two or three days and then discontinue use for a month or two. I have seen an alergy specialist who recommends immunising him. What do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012