<br><br>Infant with digestive issues, frequent bowels, rumbling in intestine and cold. Suggestion?<br>

hello Dr we have a 12 week old baby and he seems to have digestive issues such as not digesting his feeds and having a bowel motion 5 minutes into a feed for every feed. He seems to be in pain when going... After his bowel motion he stops feeding completely and will cry and scream if you dare to try and feed him again; otherwise he is plaiyng and laughing as usual. His faeces vary from normal loose baby stool to runny stools . He is not having the other breast anymore and I have started pumping and dumping...Nevertheless, he had a mini cold attack which he is still recovering from and is congested but can otherwise breath when feeding. Doctor gave us an all clear on his chest sounds. I can also hear rumbling in intestines during the feed and I know he is about to stop....
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013