<br>Toddler with fever, diagnosed as infection in urine. Given antibiotics with no relief. Solution?<br>

Hi doctor, I am das. my daughter, her age is 2 year 6 months having fever past 4 days, i consulted a pedic doctor and she advised to give antibiotic due to some infection in her urine , i also checked blood but its fine, i started to give this antibiotic & other fever medicines 2 days back but still the fever is there. i am afriad casuse she is very very tired . please advise me for my next step for this.. thank you,
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013