<br>Suffering from tooth ache, Diagnosed as cysts in gums, tooth was extracted. Cause for pain?<br>

Hello. Last summer I went to a dentist for what I thought was an abcessed tooth. They took x-rays and said it wasn t an abcess but that instead I have cysts in my gums. They then told me that in order to stop the pain I had to have a tooth removed that was above the cysts. I did this. At no point in time were these cysts ever removed. At no point in time were these cysts ever biopsied. The tooth was pulled....Im still in pain almost a year later. and now the tooth behind it is broken. My wisdom tooth is impacted and pushing on the now broken one. I have been in severe pain for the past 2 days. Tried everything I could possibly think of and could find online to kill my pain or even help a little bit. Today, I was sucking on my tounge (my salt water was a little too salty) and in the process was sucking on the broken tooth as well. I had the most horrible pain of my life and then blood pouring out of my mouth. Toothache was gone after that for about 5 1/2 hours. Now pain comes back and is worse. My jaw feels like it is going to explode and again more blood. This lasted for about 5 min (although it felt like years) and now pain is gone. What could be causing all this pain? Is it the cysts?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013