<br>Suffering from pennies being sore, itchy and painful, looks like an acne scar. Is it herpes?<br>

I am an uncircumcized male, 28 years of age, sexually active. At the moment (and for the past two days or so), my penis has felt sore, irritated. When I pulled back my foreskin , I discovered a series of sores that resembled an oral cold sore . Some appeared to have cleared up already (similar to an acne scar ) while one, right where the foreskin attaches to the head of the penis, appears whiteish/yellow and larger. I fear you are about to tell me that it is herpes but they seem somewhat controlled and are not particularly painful (though a bit itchy and make pulling back the foreskin a delicate job). Are there any other possibilities than an STI? And is the best option for me to get a full STI test as soon as possible?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013