<br>Suffering from Restless Body Syndrome, depression, sleeplessness, suicidal tendency. Suggestions?

hi Doc. I am suffering with RLS from last 5 years and from last few days with Restless Body Syndrome . few days before I consulted with Physchiatrist regarding depression and sleep less night problem and wrote Zoltafreshand Nexito ls. I can now sleep now but started to suffer with Restless Body Syndrome. and still suffering with depression. I dont want to talk to anyone. I want to live alone and sometimes thought of sucide comes in my mind. I also sometimes get so depressed that I want to leave everything and to go to some holyplace without carrying anything...pls suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012