<br>Small cluster like rash around hair follicle, tender and looks like a bump. What could this be?<br>

Hello, I m an 18 year old woman, and I noticed a small cluster-like rash on my right hand based around my hair follicles. This rash does not itch , but is tender when aggravated. I took a mid-day nap and the majority pf redness and pimples went away. Today, I woke up and the rash had basically disappeared, with only a couple barely-noticable skin-colored bumps. I m not sure what this could be, and I m hoping for a possible answer. Thank you so much
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013