<br>Sinus infection, pain in neck, upper arm, shoulders, headaches. What is treatment?

I ve been suffering from a sinus infection for about 3 to 5 weeks now. I have just finished my second round antibiotics . I break out in a sweat periodically, my ears have fluid in them, my neck, shoulders and upper arms just ache. I got a nose spray on Monday because my head still hurt and most of my symtoms hadn t changed. The nose spray has relieved some of the headaches . But the neck, back and arm aches wake me and I m fatigued.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013