<br>Purple rash on right side back, developed a small blister higher than previous. Cause?<br>

I am 20, female, 5 7 , 137lbs a student. I got a purple rash approximately 5 months ago that looked like a big bruise , color didn t change, it didn t hurt it looked pretty big, maybe about 2 inches long on the upper right side of my back. I was scared and slowly it began disappearing so I didn t think much of it. Today, as I was about to get my shower after working out I saw in the mirror I had a small little one this one is little circular, looks like a blister almost and it s a little higher up than the last, upper right corner of my back almost to my shoulder . I read on here someone post something similar and the person also worked out, the doctor mentioned something about it. But I am still concerned as to how the other one was way bigger than this one
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013