<br>Pulsating sensation in middle of chest, no pain. Cause for the symptoms?<br>

Hello, I was curious about a feeling I ve been having in my upper abdomen , kinda where my rib cage meets the middle of my chest . There is no pain, and I ve only began feeling it today, it s kind of like a bubbling or a pulsating sensation. I ll feel the bubbling in that specific spot for about 30 seconds to a minute and then it goes away. Happened probably about 8-10 times today. It happens when I sit down and while I m up and about. So any response to this would be excellent, thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013