<br>Pain in lower abdomen, starts from penis. U/S shows few tiny Reflective foci seen floating in urinary bladder. What does it mean?<br>

hi doctor, Since last three months back i have pain in my lower abdomen . start from penis & route to right egg & goes up to right lower portion of Back. I consulted & did ultrasound , in Report it mentioned Few tiny Reflective foci are seen floating in urinary bladder lumen. What does it mean? I taken some antibiotic as instructed by Dr. But still i have pain in My Penis. I am feeling pain while passing the urine. Please advice what to do & let me know what exactly happened to me?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013