<br>Intense pain in head and flashing lights , when reaching orgasm. History of Hormonal Migraines. Suggestion?<br>

For about the last 12 months when ever I orgasm I get an intense pain in the head which is accompanied by lightening type splashes of light. Over that same period of time I have also seem to be getting more and more headaches which are like a dull ache constantly in the back of my head which worsen when I cough or bear down sending sharp jabbing pain sometimes also accompanied by the flashing lights. The current one I have now has lasted for 4 days. The pain is not so bad when I wake up in the morning but it worsens during the day and I only seem to get relief when I am laying down. I suffer hormonal migraines sometimes up to 3 during a menstrual cycle and the pain I have now is similar to the after effects of a normal migraine...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013