<br>Having irregular periods, causing a heavy bleeding, have periods only when taken tablet. Suggestion?<br>

hi,i am 29 yrs old.i have one son (4 yrs).normal delivery.i am having irregular period always.earlier days i took tablets for that.whenever i took the tablets that month my periods come regular and if i was not taking tablets that month as usual periods were irregular .for the past 2 yrs i am not taking tablets.still my irregular period problem is 3 and 1/2 months i am not having period now 20 days before my menstural cycle starts but still bleeding continues not stopped.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013