<br>Have psoriasis and eczema. Dry and itchy skin. Taking antihistamines. What should I do?

Hello! I have psoriasis and eczema and I recently got a huge outbreak . I live in a city with very dry climate and I work with animals (which I am allergic to) and I believer these two factors are exacerbating my skin conditions . It is all over my body, including my face. I try and moisturize but nothing seems to be enough. My skin is so dry and itchy, I can t help but scratch when I am asleep. I am taking antihistamines which I believe was working for a bit but not anymore. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012