<br>Had unprotected sex on last day of periods, have headache and heart burn. Can I pregnant on periods?<br>

I just got off my period maybe a week and a half ago but had sex the last day of my period with my husband. Now I have had a constant headache , and heartburn . I am also very tired which is weird because we go and workout every other day which gives me TONS of energy plus we already have 2 kids a 4 year old and 1 year old so I am used to being busy. BOTH pregnancy s have been different and he had to tell me to take a test. Can pregnancy symptoms happen this early and can I get pregnant on my period?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013