<br>Had unprotected sex after and during the periods, took I-pill. Time to start birth controls?<br>

hello sir...i am married since 4 feb this year...n i had sex with my husband from 5 th onwards daiily....but i had my periods on from 4th to 7th feb n we had not taken any precaution coz of d periods...but after that we had sex without protection and now yesterday i had taken an emergency i pill ....i want to ask when can i start mala d...because i am worried about the few days that we had sex unprotected...and what about the effectiveness of i pill i had taken yesterday...plz suggest,,,thank you...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013