<br>Had tumour removed on the fallopian tube, have severe menstrual cramps and heavy bleeding. Is the pain due to surgery?<br><br>

A few years ago I had a 26 pound tumor on my right fallopian tube and had it removed. The doctor left my right ovary . Before this surgery I never had menstrual issues or cramps . Since my surgery I have had nothing but. I have severe menstrual pain every month and some months my period is so heavy I fear leaving my house for any length of time. My cramps are primarily on the right side, where my tube has been removed, But I also get them pretty badly on my left side. I m wondering if this is something I need to go see a different doctor for. I don t trust the one who operated anymore.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013