<br>Feel hot and cold food travelling in stomach, Diagnosed with Acid reflux, have problem in breathing. Suggestion?<br>

Yes can you tell me why do i feel hot and cold food traveling down to my stomach all the way from my chest? I have previously been diagnosed with acid reflux , so is it normal to feel hot and cold food travelling down my chest and into my stomach? And sometimes I do get pain in my chest and choking in the throat also my heart beat gets very low and I have problem breathing especially while trying to go to sleep but I m fully conscious and start to breath quite heavily. Many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013